Maximizing Your Reimbursement
- Responding to Managed Care Rate Cuts: A Practical Guide for Psychologists
Facing cuts in already low payment rates is a major frustration for psychologists who deal with managed care companies. The steps outlined in this article can help you respond when a managed care company reduces your payment rate.
- Acting in Light of Antitrust Law
Psychologists need to be mindful of antitrust law when responding to managed care rate cuts. This sidebar accompanies the article, "Responding to managed care rate cuts: A practical guide for psychologists."
- 10 tips for resolving issues with insurance companies
Following these pointers can help make the process of problem resolution less painful and more effective
- Five Questions that State Psychological Associations Frequently Ask About Managed Care Fee Advocacy and Antitrust Risks (PDF, 36KB)
- Model State Psychological Association Antitrust Policy (PDF, 20KB)