Telehealth Summit 2012
The Telehealth Summit 2012 from the TeleMental Health Institute will address the rapidly expanding world of telehealth, which is predicted to grow to a $6 billion industry by 2020. The Summit will help get you started with essential tools necessary to build a solid 21st Century practice today.
APAPO members can save $30 when registering using the coupon code SUMMIT2012 through the Telehealth Summit website.
Whether you are just thinking about starting these services, or already have an active telehealth practice, the information provided at the Telehealth Summit 2012 can be the cornerstone of your training curriculum.
At the Summit, nine industry-renowned speakers will cover the most important legal and ethical strategies you'll need.
Get these valuable bonuses with your Summit 2012 registration:
- 24/7 Community Forum ($280 value)
- MP3: Text Messaging: 12 Risk Management Considerations to Keep You Out of Hot Water ($20 value)
- MP3: Beyond Skype with 50+ HIPAA-Compliant Video Companies & Related Issues ($20 value)
- MP3: Two New Practice Models ($70 value)
- Discount Coupon to TMH Institute Certificate Program ($150 value)
- Q&A Follow-up with Dr. Marlene Maheu and Select Guest Faculty ($100 value)