How to Access the Course
- Purchase the course.
- Go to MyAPA, log in and then click on the name of the course in the "CE & Professional Development" area. The link will take you to your course.
- You will also receive an email notification with instructions on how to access the course.
- The course does not have to be completed in one sitting, i.e., you can start, save and return to complete the course at a later time.
HIPAA for Psychologists (Privacy Rule)
- The Documentation of CE Credit is available upon successful completion of the test. You will be prompted to complete an evaluation form prior to printing your certificate. Simply click on the link that states: "You may print your CE certificate."
- You are required to achieve a passing score of 75 percent or higher. You are allowed three attempts to successfully complete the exam. If you are unsuccessful on the third attempt, you must re-purchase the course to try again.