The Practice Organization provides financial and business resources for practicing psychologists.
- Access to staff experts to help you with practice-related legal and regulatory issues, such as responding to subpoenas and insurance audits.
- Resources on billing, reimbursement and working with private health insurers.
- Innovative Practice Models tool kit to introduce you to new career opportunities.
- ICD-10-CM tools to facilitate your transition to updated codes.
- Guide to Medicare for Psychologists to lead you successfully through the system.
- The award-winning Good Practice magazine and the PracticeUpdate e-newsletter to keep you up-to-date on practical, practice-related topics.
- Free listing in the Psychologist Locator to help consumers find your practice.
- Practitioner listserv to join your colleagues in discussions of practice issues.
- Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) Registry to make quality reporting easier for psychologists who are Medicare providers. For 2017, the PQRS Registry will be able to accommodate psychologists who plan to practice reporting under the new merit-based incentive system.
- Products & discounts for practitioners to take advantage of exceptional savings to everyday products and services
Start taking advantage of these benefits. Join the Practice Organization today.