Practice Leadership Circle Benefits and Privileges
Individuals who generously donate to APA Practice Organization beyond dues membership earn the following benefits and privileges:
Practice Leader (a single gift of $500-$999)
- Practice Leader Leadership Circle bronze lapel pin to wear with pride.
- Practice Leader certificate acknowledging your support (suitable for framing).
- Invitation to participate in periodic Practice Leadership Circle conference calls and talk with Practice Organization Executive Director Katherine Nordal, PhD.
- Your name listed (with your permission) in the annual Practice Leadership Circle Honor Roll in our PracticeUpdate online newsletter.
- Invitation to Practice Leadership Circle members who attend Practice Leadership Conference for an exclusive reception in your honor, hosted by Practice Organization Executive Director Katherine Nordal, PhD.
- Recognition from the podium during our annual Practice Leadership Conference and when staff appears at state psychological association events.
Practice Guardian (a single gift of $1,000-$2,499)
All the benefits of the Practice Leader level¸plus:
- Practice Guardian Leadership Circle silver lapel pin to wear with pride.
- Private tour of APA headquarters building during your next trip to Washington, D.C.
Practice Champion (a single gift of $2,500 or more)
All the benefits of the Leader and Guardian levels, plus:
- Practice Champion Leadership Circle gold lapel pin to wear with pride.
- Private lunch with Practice Organization Executive Director Katherine Nordal, PhD, for an update about APA Practice Organization activities during your next trip to Washington, D.C.
- A personal liaison at the APA Practice Organization who is dedicated to assisting you with your professional issues or questions.